The winter holidays are approaching with a fast pace, and I have to confess I just can’t wait for the few days off, a good time to spend with my family.
In the meantime, there are a lot of excellent holiday offers to take advantage of. Here are my favorites, in no particular order:
- Elsevier books with 25% debate
- On http://store.elsevier.com/ you can buy any book with a 25% debate using coupon code JSNT25. There is a nice selection of PIC and PIC32 books, and some good books on Xbee too.
- Microchip development boards
- Use code EOY2016DT on any purchase from https://www.microchipdirect.com/ and you’ll get up to 25% discount. You can get a full list of discounted products here. Amongst my favorites are the Curiosity HPC development board, Curiosity PIC32MX470 Development Board, chipKIT Network Shield, PICDEM Lab II Development Platform (you need a PICkit 3 programmer to work with it) and chipKIT Pro MX4 Development Board, only to name a few.
- MikroElektronika products
- A nice selection of holiday bundles and kits. Each kit comes together a nice water bottle with the Arduino logo.
All the above prices are without VAT, transport costs and customs taxes.