My well-deserved two-week vacation is over 🙁 and today I’m back in my office. The good news is that new blog posts will be published soon.
Two weeks might seem too short, but a lot of things have happened in that time.
There’s a significant change in the Arduino world: Mr. Massimo Banzi becomes the new Chairman and CTO of Arduino, while Frederico Musto is out.
It looks like your Roomba robot might be secretly spying on you by creating maps of your home and selling them to one or more of the Big Three – Google, Amazon, Apple.
Some new interesting boards from MikroElektronika:
- Clicker2 for PIC24
- 16Kbit EERAM click boards, in 3.3V and 5V versions
- GNSS click
My latest order from MikroElektronika is awaiting for me. Here’s what I got:
- Clicker 2 for PIC18FK. What about programming using Microchip XC8? It looks that Microchip Code Configurator will work with the PIC18F67K40 microcontroller. Full review and XC8 tutorial coming soon…
- Clicker 2 for MSP432. It’s time to put the mikroC PRO for ARM to work. Also, it’s interesting to see if it will work with Energia IDE.
- Ambient 2 click.
- LED flash click. Will I be able to trigger my studio flashes with it? We shall see.
- Expand click.
- Expand 4 click. Both will be used to expand the I/O capabilities of my ESP8266 boards. Tutorials will be coming soon.