My well-deserved two-week vacation is over 🙁 and today I’m back in my office. The good news is that new blog posts will be published soon.
Two weeks might seem too short, but a lot of things have happened in that time.
There’s a significant change in the Arduino world: Mr. Massimo Banzi becomes the new Chairman and CTO of Arduino, while Frederico Musto is out.[iframe src=”https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fofficial.arduino%2Fposts%2F1982653528427623&width=500″ width=”500″ height=”502″ style=”border:none;overflow:hidden” scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ allowTransparency=”true”]
It looks like your Roomba robot might be secretly spying on you by creating maps of your home and selling them to one or more of the Big Three – Google, Amazon, Apple.[iframe src=”https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fmashable.business%2Fposts%2F10154916020713691&width=500″ width=”500″ height=”482″ style=”border:none;overflow:hidden” scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ allowTransparency=”true”]
Some new interesting boards from MikroElektronika:
- Clicker2 for PIC24
- 16Kbit EERAM click boards, in 3.3V and 5V versions
- GNSS click
My latest order from MikroElektronika is awaiting for me. Here’s what I got:
- Clicker 2 for PIC18FK. What about programming using Microchip XC8? It looks that Microchip Code Configurator will work with the PIC18F67K40 microcontroller. Full review and XC8 tutorial coming soon…
- Clicker 2 for MSP432. It’s time to put the mikroC PRO for ARM to work. Also, it’s interesting to see if it will work with Energia IDE.
- Ambient 2 click.
- LED flash click. Will I be able to trigger my studio flashes with it? We shall see.
- Expand click.
- Expand 4 click. Both will be used to expand the I/O capabilities of my ESP8266 boards. Tutorials will be coming soon.